We are looking for an experienced Admin Assistant/Receptionist. The role requires a good knowledge of school systems, secretarial and pupil matters.
Knowledge of SIMS systems is essential.
The appointed person will:
- have a friendly disposition and a good sense of humour
- have good oral and written communication skills
- have strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- display a professional attitude ensuring confidentiality at all times
- have good IT skills
- have excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- be First Aid trained
Main job purpose includes;
- To provide a professional Receptionist service as well as administrative support under the supervision of the Office Manager
- To support with data entry
- To manage Pupil Attendance
- To answer and direct phone calls and school emails
- To support the Office Manager and Assistant Business Manager as needed
- To prepare Parent Communication and other typing for the Head Teacher
We are looking for a candidate with experience of working in a busy school office. Someone who is professional, confidential and a good communicator and someone who has the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
The Governors are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. All staff are expected to share this commitment. The successful person will undergo pre-employment checks which include references, right to work in UK, DBS checks and a declaration that neither they nor anyone they live with is a disqualified person under the Childcare Regulations.
For further information on how to apply, download all the copies of the requested forms and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8989 9521.
Job Type: One Year Contact - Term Time Only 12.30pm to 4.30pm
Salary: LBR Grade 2 Scale Point 4
Application closing date: Friday 5th November
Interview date: Monday 8th & Tuesday 9th November
Start date: December 2021